Facilities & Accommodations
We are located on a seven-acre site in the unique Kettle Moraine area. The private site is isolated within 21,000 acres of state forest creating both privacy and an intimate relaxing environment. We are primarily a small group ministry, but can adapt to many activities.
Whisper Rock Lodge
The Lodge has four levels, a total of 5,924 square feet. The house features tongue and groove pine walls, hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings.
- 8 bedrooms, (sleeps 14 single occupancy)
- 5.5 restrooms
- 2 large gathering rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Entertainment size, wrap-around deck
- 4-season room
- 5 fireplaces
- Impressive lower level billiard room with player piano
- Club room featuring piano and 2 game tables
- Sound System throughout
Still Water Cabin
A quaint country guest house, resting on a landing near the pond with a pier and paddle boat dock.
- Unique 4-level silo with observation sky light
- Multi-function great room with room divider
- Family room and Lounge, each with Fireplace
- Two, 3/4 restrooms
- Hidden rooms and Secret Passages
- Second level porch
- Front porch with built in bench seating
Come and enjoy the beautiful setting of a place designed to help you retreat from busy schedules, refocus on what really matters, and leave with a changed life and refreshed spirit.
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and interest. We can facilitate events, provide food & beverage service or make our facility available for your custom programs.
Location: Tree of Life Retreat, N6221 Kettle Moraine Dr, Plymouth, WI 53073
Tree of Life Office Phone: (920) 526-3120
Email for Reservations or More Information: Cheryl Steinhardt